TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Most frequent question - Customer

How to pay an online room reservation?

Once your booking request is complete, you will receive an email within 72 hours to confirm the availability. We will lead you to different options to process to a 20% deposit online: Bank transfer, Paypal. The other 80% will be paid upon arrival by Credit/Debit card, or cash.

Which currency do we accept in our structure ?

We accept American dollars only.

What happens if the room I requested is not available?

If the room you requested is not available, we will suggest another option for your stay. If we do not have any availability for the dates you selected, we hope we can host you a next time in this beautiful city that is Los Angeles.

Can I cancel my reservation?

If you completed your reservation with us and paid the 20% deposit, a full refund can be proceed if the cancellation request is made 14 days or more prior arrival date. Any cancellation request made within the 14 days before arrival date, or after the arrival date, cannot lead to a refund.

Why do I pay for a cleaning fee?

In order to keep our hostel clean and to give our guests the best service possible, we provide a daily housekeeping and prepare each rooms and beds.

Do I have to pay any extra fee on arrival?

Only the $15 for the cleaning fee that is mentioned on each room page. As many hostel ask for unexpected extra upon arrival, we prefer a complete transparency. The total price of your booking reservation will be confirmed during the booking process by email. No extra hidden fees will be asked on arrival. We provide a free access to our utilities including washer and dryer. Of course, if you need additional services, feel free to ask.

Most frequent question - Partner / Job

How can you become your external partner?

If you would like to be a partner, please contact us: customerservice@anderson-estates.com

Can I work at your hostel?

We accept workaways at our hostel. Please contact us with the maximum details and contact information (and social media if possible): customerservice@anderson-estates.com. We will contact you back if we have an open position. Thank you

Terms and conditions

  • This is a youth hostel for travelers with recently stamped passport and/or travel itinerary. Please reserve a private room if you have no proof of ongoing travel.
  • Kids are not accepted. Minimum age required is 18 years old.
  • We will try our very best to place those arriving together in large groups but no guarantee.
  • Check-in: 3pm & Check-out: 10am
  • Please inform Hostel if checking in after 10pm as our office closes at 11pm. We are able to do check-ins until 3am but a $15 late check-in fee may apply. This small amount is for our volunteers and working travelers mending the office. Contact us to know if the late check-in fee applies to your reservation.
  • Non-Refundable Cancellation Policy: All changes, cancellations, and requests to the reservation must be made 14 prior to the check-in date/time (3pm local time daily). Any cancellation within 14 days of check-in time will not lead to a refund.
  • A one-time cleaning fee of $15 per guest per stay and occupancy tax of 14.5% per booking is applicable. If you extend your stay, you will not have to pay those fees again.
  • A 20% deposit is required in order to complete the reservation. Full payment is due upon arrival by cash, credit card, debit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex or Discover.
  • All guests must show matching valid I.D. to their debit/credit card used during payment at time of arrival.
  • Any behavior judged highly inappropriate on our property or towards the other guests or the staff will lead to a direct expulsion of the hostel.
CONTACT

Get In Touch

ROOMS

Best Promotions